'Blaue Clips' Bellflower
Campanula carpatica 'Blaue Clips'
Creates a carpet of upturned, bell shaped, blue flowers that will last for several months in summer. A favorite perennial for rock gardens. Prefers moist, well drained soils.
- Sun Exposure- Full sun/part shade
- Hardiness Zone- 2-9
- Soil Type- Normal, sandy or clay
- Soil Moisture- Average, dry or moist
Plant Uses & Characteristics
- Flower Color- Purple/Blue
- Blooming Time- Early summer-early fall
- Foliage Color- Green
- Accent- Cut flower. Drought tolerant. Rabbit resistant. Good texture/form. Massed.
- Height- 6-12 inches
- Spread- 8-12 inches
- Growth Rate- Medium